healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A-Z


Saw this over on Lindsey's Blog and thought it would be a fun one to post! Put a link in the comment section to yours and I will pop over and read em'

A – Age – 21
B –Breakfast today – My favorite oats; 1/4c Rogers, 1/4c Almond Milk, 1/2 Banana, Tsp Chia, Tbsp Flax, Tbsp Cocoa, Topped with a scoop of Kraft Natural PB
C - Currently craving – Minimalist Running Shoes, off to research my next purchase! Any suggestions?
 
D – Dinner tonight – A delicious Meatless Chicken Burger and Roasted Brussel Sprouts!
E – Favorite type of exercise – Oh gosh, how to pick? I think it is a tie between running and cycling.
F- Irrational fear – TORNADO's.
G – Gross food – Bacon. Ew.
H – Hometown – Born in Toronto, but I call Red Deer, Alberta home.
I – Important – My health
J – Current favorite jam – Somebody that I used to Know, Not sure of the artist?
K – Kids? The pups; Rose and Tuck, and The kits (kitties); Oliver and Olivia
L -  Current location – Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
M – Most recent way I spent money – I bought a bread maker :)
N – Something I need – Banana's
O – Occupation – 16 short shifts away from being a Registered Nurse!!! 
P – Pet Peeve – When people are late.
Q – Quote – Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi
R – Random fact about me – When I was little I would always snoop to find out what my Christmas Presents were. My mom always hid them in the same spot, and after she would buy them she'd be like "Don't go in my bedroom..." One year, she was smart enough to wrap them the same day she bought them. I was equally smart enough to zacto knife the tape, look at what I was getting, and re-tape them.
S- Favorite healthy snack – Yogurt, Bananas, Peanut Butter
T – Favorite treat – Scones and Cookies
U – Something that makes me unique – I can't stick out my tongue. I am "tongue-tied" - AKA I have a tight frenulum.
(Not me)
V – Favorite vegetable – Broccoli
W – Today’s workout – 45 min on the Stepper machine.
X – X-Rays I’ve had – Dentist
Y – Yesterday’s highlight – Last Clinical Conference EVER. Cooking birthday supper and hanging out with my love :) I miss him when I am in Edmonton.
Z – Time zone - Mountain Standard.