healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [6]

Today was healthy and very "on track." The scale however, is not. I weighed 131lb this morning. This is an accumulation of eating out too much, and grazing. I have made a refreshed commitment to myself to start eating the way I used to. I wasn't grazing in the summer/fall, and since Christmas this pesky habit has stepped in to my life again. I could graze all day, but I shouldn't. 3 Square meals, and 2-3 snacks is what I feel best eating and I want to get back to this.
Breakfast; 1/4 Cup Oats, 1 Sm. Banana, 1Tbsp. Cocoa, 5 Drops Stevia, 1Tbsp Flax, 1tsp Chia, 2Tbsp Chocolate PB2, Healthy Homemade Granola on Top (My favorite breakfast of all time!), and a cup of Coffee with 1/2Tbsp Soy Cream
Lunch; Raw Veg, 1/2 Apple, Homemade Egg English Muffin Sandwich with Spicy Tzatziki, Cucumber and Tofurky
Snack; Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Scone & Small Coffee with 1/2 Cream
Supper; Quinoa, Stir Fried Veggies, Alfredo Sauce, and Avocado
Dessert; 2 Squares Chocolate & PC Blue Menu Honey Greek Yogurt Bar
Snack Following Gym; (not pictured) 1/2 Slice Banana Loaf and 1 Peak Frean Banana Chocolate Cookie

Total Calories: 1662
Calories Burned through Exercise: 560
Net: 1102

Inches (07-03-2012)
  • Waist; 28 (+1)
  • Hips; 37 (+0.5)
  • Chest; 36 (+0.5)
  • Thigh; 22.5 (+0.5)
  • Arm; 11.75 (+0.25)
That is classic weight gain. I am not "okay" with it, but I am also not distraught over it. What good would that do? I know my problems, I have made a conscious effort to change them starting today. I am not perfect, I am so far from it. I am learning and growing and trying to accept my body. Said it before, and I shall say it again, consistency and commitment. Here we go :)