healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [6]



Hello friends! Only 8 shifts until I am done my final preceptorship! Where the heck did the time go? I enjoyed a spin class and ab workout today. Lovely stuff.
Onto my eats:
Breakfast: Almond Banana Oats (1/3c oats, 1tsp chia seeds, 1/2tbsp hemp hearts, 1 small banana, 1c water, 10 chopped almonds, 1tbsp natural raw almond butta)
Snack: Fruit to go & Maple Iced Coffee (new. addiction. yum.)
Lunch: Ginormous Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing and 1/2 baked sweet potato
Snack: Lunch didn't fill me up, so I ate a Plain Rice Cake with 1/2tbsp Natural PB, and 2tbsp Peanut Butter Granola and an Apple
Supper: 1/3c cooked millet, 1c mixed steamed veggies (brussels, beans, peppers, cauli, broccoli, ext..) tossed with 1tsp Olive Oil, and mixed with the 2nd 1/2 of my baked sweet potato, Raw Veggies on the Side
Snack: 1/2c Eden Organic Cherry Apple Sauce mixed with 1/4c Astro Organic Plain Yogurt
Snack 2: Starving after my evening shift! Munched on some oh-so-delicious looking prunes :)