healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday [5]

Today I had an awesome 8km run, clocking in at 46 min (a 9:38/mile pace). Woah, speedy. I was laying on my bed reading blogs, wanting with all my heart to be lazy. I looked out my window and saw the sun. Forced myself to get dressed and went to my car to get my running shoes. The second I opened the door of my brothers house I new it was going to be an awesome run. The sun was out, there were no clouds in the sky, and it was warm. Like spring-is-really-here warm.
So today, on the loveliest of days, I am thankful for spring. Although summer wins as my favorite season, there is just something refreshing about the new buds, the changing grass, the transition from brown to green that Alberta goes through.

My favorite weather is this: Roughly +10-12, Sunshine, No clouds, light breeze, no bugs. That is today. Bliss.

Short post today. I am in dire need of gas and a coffee before my evening shift. 7 more to go! Holy smokes.

Whats your favorite season? Does the weather ever effect your mood?