healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday [2]


As Running On Healthy turns 2 on a 'Thankful Thursday' I find it fitting to write a post about being thankful for you all.

This blog has been a huge part of my success. Having an avenue to express myself, my truest self, the raw and dirty part of weight loss. The struggle. The fall backs. The successes. The triumph. I have always, always, shared everything here. Whether it be a slip up, a 10lb gain, an awesome long run, a post about my fitness, a rant about my struggles, all of it. A record of my journey.

Your readership (whether you comment, or remain silent), has been so supportive and honest this entire time. I love reading every comment, hearing your feedback on what I am doing, and learning about what you are doing. It helps me know that I am not alone, and that maybe, just maybe, my story is helping other people to live a healthier life.

Whether you have weight to lose, or if you are at your goal weight, you all help to keep me accountable, each and every day. Thank you so much for the last two years. Here's to many, many more.