healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [5]



Here you go folks! A look in to a very unhealthy day :)

Breakfast: Banana, Black Cherry Almond Clif, Tall Soy Coffee Misto, 1 Pump Mocha
Snack: 1/2 Butter tart (not pictured, woops!) and a Plum
Lunch: The Chopped Leaf - yum! A Strawberry Kiwi Water (must. recreate.) Popeye Salad sans chicken and Butternut Squash Soup
Snack: Popchips (about 10, also not pictured), 3 handfuls (okay. 5.) of Pretzel M&M's and 2 handfuls (okay. 3.) of Chocolate Covered Gummy Cherries (I checked the ingredients on this one! No Gelatin in them my friends)
Supper: Shared an Ale Sampler with my dad, a large plate of salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette,  2 breadsticks, and 3 (okay. 4.) pieces of Pizza (STUFFED - gross). The pizza was all healthy-ish though. Loaded with veg, low on cheese. The middle slice was my favorite. It was brushed with garlic butter, fresh arugula and tomatoes, topped with a little bit of Parmesan and olive oil, very light, trés delish.
Dessert: I made cake pops! They were quite time consuming, and a little stressful. I am so glad I made them in advance and froze them. I would do it again, for the right person and the right occasion.

I like the above format for posting pictures. What do you guys think?

P.S. I am going to do another "What I ate" tomorrow for comparison of a healthy day and an unhealthy day (I am trying to get away from the terms good and bad. Food should all be good. I don't want to eat bad tasting stuff.)