healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [3]

HUZZAH! I remembered. This is going to be a short post (just got off evening shift), and there are bites taken out of all the food, but such as life. I am focusing very hard this week on taking out the grazing. I have noticed that this is where the difference lies in how I was eating in the summer vs. how I am eating now. That sneaky little habit has snuck back in to my life and I want it gone. It is going okay so far... today was the first real day I tried sticking to this. I ended up grazing on cinnamon hearts at clinical and I had a handful of grapes when I got home, could have been worse. Tomorrows goal is to have NO grazing!
Smoothie with 1/2 Banana, Strawb, Blueb, Cherries, Soy & Yogurt, 1/2 Blackberry scone with PB

Bag o' Veg en route to Edmonton

PB Lara Bar

Vivani Praline Chocolate (x2)

Life Choices Veggie Pizza and unphoto'ed Coffee with Soy Creamer

Finished off with a Plum