healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What I Ate.... Double Fail

FAIL.

I forgot about WIAW. Then I thought I would do WIAT (Thursday) but forgot about that too!!! Shucks.

I promise. I will do WIAF. And then go back to WIAW next week. Goodness Gracious.

Anyways, Here is my updated inches for the month of February:

01-02-12

  • Waist; 27
  • Hips; 36.5 (-0.5)
  • Chest; 35.5 (-0.5)
  • Thigh; 22
  • Arm; 11.5
See you tomorrow with some terrible food pictures ;)