healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Luckiest of Days

Today was totally my day.

I got to the gym and the radio announced they were giving away 2 tickets to the healthy living expo in my city this weekend. Of course I was already planning on going! But get in for free? Yes please. I have called trying to win numerous times in the past and the last time I won was last February when I won a Hot Yoga Pass. Well La-Dee-Da. I got through and won me a set of tix! Score.

Had a pretty good workout at zee gym. Left feeling good and excited to cook some vegan enchilada's for supper (They turned out awesome btw). Got to our mailbox and heard that it was time for the Mongolie Song Grill (The radio mashes up a song and you have to guess which one it is to win a Gift Certificate to the Mongolie Grill). Yup. I won that too! :D

Got out of the car to get the mail and found a penny on the ground.

"I need to buy a lottery ticket"

So I did. And this Friday (the 13th nonetheless, a unlucky very lucky day in my books) I will win enough money for a down payment on a house. You heard it here folks. I won't win the jackpot. But I do plan on winning 15 thou. Capeesh?

Went to pick up my radio winnings. Turns out I won a Subway card too.

Lottery........

Here I come.