healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Focus

We didn't get the place... I'm not too sure what else to say about this topic at this point, cause it is the weekend and everything is in limbo with stuff being closed, but right now I am trying to think positive thoughts. Focus on the good.

I obviously am a believer in the quote "Everything happens for a reason." My friend Julia would always tell me this when my heart was "crushed" by another boy. At the time, I would try to believe her, but it started to get old. Really? EVERYTHING happens for a reason? Why cant __________ (too many crushes to count) just like me? Well... that's because no one but Matthias is supposed to love me. Because no one can love me like he does. He is the most supportive, caring, funny person in my life. He is better than good. He is the best. All that matters is that we are together, and regardless of where we live or what happens, I find comfort in the fact that I know at the end of the day he will love me and that is comforting.

I am almost (!!!!) done school. I am already finished my 1st assignment, already created a Pharmacology study guide, and now I just need to keep up to date on Tutorials and work on my Resume. Easy peasy. In a few short months I will hopefully be working, saving money for a down payment of sorts and actually contributing to Matthias and I's life together. Can't. Wait.

I am healthy. Although right now I am coming down with a pesky cough, I still try and fuel my body with whole, unprocessed foods. Right now I am focusing more on what I am putting in to my body as opposed to how many calories or when I am eating. Weigh in tomorrow... we will see how that goes.