healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Chocolate Diaries

Day 3.

Yup. I have gone 2.5 days without chocolate now. Feels good. I am also on about day 5 of eating no chips. Which also feels good.

I start back to school tomorrow and I am super pumped!! I can't wait to get through this and become an RN. 13 weeks to go!!!

Matthias and I looked at a place yesterday. We will probably hear back today if we got it or not. I am praying and hoping and thinking positive thoughts. Fingers crossed for us!

I stepped on the scale today and it said 127.5 again, which I am happier with. I am eating healthy and feel better already. I hope to be at 127 by Monday. Just 2 more pounds to go until 125 again. I can do this :)

I am not counting calories until after I have finished the meal, which is going good for me so far. I know how to put together good, healthy meals, its the grazing in between that I need to really focus on.

How are your new years resolutions going?