- 100g Raw Cashews
- 45g Dates
- 1tbsp M&M's or Chocolate Chips of your choice
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder of your choice
- 2tbsp Light Maple Syrup
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
- Stevia to taste
- In a food processor, grind your cashews into a powder.
- Add in protein powder, dates, maple syrup, vanilla, and stevia and mix together well.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Form 10-12 balls.
- Freeze, Eat, or Fridgerate em'.
Based on 11 balls, and Allmax Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Powder
Calories: 85 Carbs: 8 Fat: 7 Protein: 4 Fiber: 1
Attempted to take the picture with my new phone - Samsung Galaxy S2. I see that I need to rotate the camera in order to get a vertical shot as it uploads horizontally!
Have a healthy weekend friends.
Just a thought: