healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update ?

Oh Hey.

I haven't dropped off the face of the planet.

Promise.

Quick Update:
  • Things are working out with Matthias ... he ended things with the girl who has a baby, and we have been talking every day and reacquainting ourselves. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man love me unconditionally. It truly amazes me that he still feels that way about me even after a year and a half of being apart. We had our first re-kiss on Monday, and it was amazing. It was the best first kiss I have ever had. I can't even explain it. It was that good. Woah.
  • Clinical is OVAH. One more presentation and then a month of almost-freedom. I have a long to-do list over Christmas which includes studying for a pharmacology test, writing a paper, orientating myself to Edmonton, putting together a portfolio of sorts, Christmas Baking (!), and of course, working out. I am also taking a few days with Matthias to vacay to Banff and Lake Louise. I have never been to LL, so I am excited to experience its beauty.
  • Eating and weight are consistent. No loss, No gain. I am maintaining between 122.5-124, which is just fine by me.
I will write a "good" post sometime after my presentation next week! Hope you are all well.