healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Old Habits Stay Hungry

Heh. Last night, after 2-3 days of an all out eat-fest (Think gallons of Eggnog Spiced Nuts and 3ish pieces of Peanut Butter Tobelerone Cheesecake) I decided to re-read my Christmas Blog Post from 2010.

I felt the exact same way last night! No joke. I seriously do not regret the nuts, cheesecake, cookies, or chocolate, they were all delicious, but I hate feeling like I am going to explode. That is never a good feeling.

I was totes rocking a 3 month preggo food belly. Yum.

There is really no point in beating myself up for it. It is one (okay, 3) days, not the end of the world, and surely not how I plan to continue eating. I did step on the scale this morning and it showed the terrifying number 127.5. Yeah. I didn't like that so much. But that is what I get for choices that I made.

What would I be if I wasn't completely honest on this blog? Denial = Fat. And I ain't about that.

Today as an effort to rid myself of some bloat I am doing a Raw Fruits and Veggies Cleanse. That is all I am going to eat today and tomorrow until I pick Matthias up. It might not be easy, but I think it will be totally worth it to have all that good stuff flowing through my veins again. Lots of water and black tea will be consumed as well! LOTS of clean eating this week, and after 2 rest days I am hitting the gym Full Force Monday-Saturday!

Hope your holidays were fabulous! Mine were nice and relaxing - a little bit of work, a lot of paper writing.