healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gain & Inches Update

Weight: 124lb

Waist: 27in (+0.5)
Hips: 36in (+0.5)
Chest: 35.5in (+0.5)
Thigh: 22in (+1.0)
Arm: 11in

Well as you can see I have gained a bit of weight. 2.5lb from my "favorite weight" to be exact. Now, I realize 124lb is not a bad number at all, and in fact, many people would want to be able to maintain that weight, as it is just a number. But I am a student, and I can't afford to gain any more weight because I have Size 2 pants that need to be worn.

My downfall has definitely been with the baking and the sweets and that is stopping right now. I will be cutting back my sugar in take because it has gotten slightly out of control and I don't like that.

This isn't the end of the world by any means, I just need to hold myself accountable for my actions so that I can get back to the weight that I want to be at. I will be weighing every Sunday and working my butt off to get there.

How do you all avoid holiday gain? Or is it something you have just come to expect?