healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012; The Year of Transition

2012 will be a very important year for me for many reasons, and to represent this I decided that my word will be Transition.
transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən| 
noun; the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another
2012 Transitions:
  • Vegan Diet; Not strictly vegan, but much more than I am now. I hope that with cutting out Chocolate, and my natural distaste for milk, I will just need to work on the whole love affair with Greek Yogurt.
  • Nurse; Yup, in 2012 I will become a Registered Nurse. I will have a University Degree. I am mighty terrified and I have no idea what will come of this.
  • Fiance? Matthias, if you are reading this.... *wink* I hope to transition into this role at some point during 2012... Wedding date was set originally for July 6th, 2013, perhaps we can keep this very important date as our anniversary?
  • Move Into My Own Place; AKA: Place with Matthias. Self Explanatory. Again, depends on the job situation.
  • Becoming Guardian of my Sister; Working on it.
  • Duathlete; Eeeeek.
  • More Experienced 1/2 Marathoner; Hoping to run 2 more races this year, one will be with my very important friend Danielle.
  • Not Counting Calories; I put this one last because it is my ultimate goal. To be able to reach a point where I can listen to my body and not have to count calories to maintain my healthy and happy weight. This transition would truly change my life and bring me a lot of peace.. We shall see how it goes.
I love finding out your 2012 Words! Have you picked one yet? What does it mean to you?