Here is a quick list of my highlights and lowlights of the year:
- Hit my goal weight..... then surpassed it.
- Regular exercise is a part of my lifestyle.
- I ran a 10km run, and then a half marathon, after not even being about to run 1.5km without needing a break.
- I signed up for a Duathlon and a Second Half Marathon for 2012!
- I met a workout buddy!
- I fell in love with my soul mate... again. And then each time I see him, I fall in love again. How lucky am I?
- I made it through being the president of the nursing society and learned a lot!
- I bought a brand new car!
- I went to Hamilton, Toronto, Winnipeg and Banff.
- I continued with a vegetarian diet and reached my 1 year vegiversary.
- I found Serenity.
- At the beginning of the year I struggled with confidence and identifying my self worth.. this was expressed through poor decisions such as drinking and partying a bit to much and surrounding myself with bad people.
- Food Addiction
- Family issues, but I keep those private ;)
I have chosen my 2012 word! That's coming up next.
What's your word for 2012?