healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I ate ...

half a piece of cake. I ran my butt off at work, and taught dance for 3 hours, I think I am safe to say that it was worked off considering the rest of my diary was stellar.

I also played my first game of indoor soccer last night! Very exciting! I was nervous - I haven't played indoor soccer since High School.

Guess what the best part is? I got a goal!! SO cool! I played forward, and ran my little booty off. I was so sweaty. Our team won 8-1. Needless to say, I am hooked! Can't wait till practice on Thursday and my next game on Friday! The girls on my team were super nice, and they were all amazed that it was my first game ever.

No junk food challenge - well aside from the well deserved mini piece of cake tonight (it gave sliver a whole new meaning), it is going well! How are you all doing?

Excited to go to Super Circuit in the AM and get my work out on :)

Be healthy & happy,