healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How's it going so far?

Day one was a success for me. I baked cookies and instead of sampling I had my dad try them and tell me if they were serve-worthy or not! I also didn't eat any chocolate, which is a pretty big fricken deal for me!

The result? A 1lb loss over night of water weight. I am going to do a few more daily weighs just so I can figure out where my body truly is. I feel good though.

Day 2 and going strong, I really attribute it to the removal of all junk from the cupboards, however I am considering bringing back the Peanut Butter because I use the all natural stuff and as a vegetarian (in moderation) it is a source of protein. It is also loaded with good fats, and it isn't a trigger food for me.

Okay, well I pretty much just convinced myself that I am allowed to have it again haha. I never just randomly snack on PB and if I do use it, it is on toast, oats, or fruit, and never more than half a tablespoon. People, if you use PB like me I am pretty sure you are safe to continue using it :)

How has your progress been so far?