healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Day of Eats and a ..... DUATHLON?!


Oh. Dear. God.

I just signed up for a Duathlon.

July 22nd, Canmore, AB. (Click the Image for more info!)
3.5km Trail Run. 40km Bike. 10km Run.
Shit.

Pretty excited actually ... Thank goodness I have lots of time to train! I am fairly certain I have no idea what I have gotten myself in to, but hey, no pain, no train, no gain?! I Think?
Yum.



Decided to post a day of Eats for you. It is something I don't normally do. Let me know what you think!

Breakfast: Pumpkin Oats (Oats, Canned Pumpkin, Banana, Chia Seeds, Ground Flax, Almonds & Dried Cranberries)
Lunch: Fried Squash, Carrots, Onion, Avacado, Orange Peppers, Mushroom & Tomato on Salad with Peas & Thank You Mmmm SauceDinner: Carrots, Asparagus, Okra, Peppers, Onions, and Garbanzos on Pasta with more MmmmSnackage: Mandarin, Motts Apple Sauce, Dark Chocolate, and a Grande Soy 1 Pump Mocha Cafe Misto with Orange Extract