Recently saw this on a few blogs and thought I would be a copy kitty and do it myself! Hopefully you learn a bit more about me, and I hope to see it on your blogs so I can learn some more about you too :)
5 Words to Describe You
4 of Your Favorite Foods
- Peanut Butter
- Ice Cream
3 Proud Accomplishments
- Nursing School - Throughout the past 3 years I have put my education at the top of my priorities list and it has paid off. I have won scholarships, been voted as the President of the Nursing Society, taken trips across the country for conferences, had trips paid for by Nursing organizations, and made a name for myself at RDC. I am proud of all the hard work I have put in to my future and I know that I will continue to make a difference, on a large scale, in the years to come.
- Living a Healthy Lifestyle - I believe health is more than just weight loss, and although maintaining a healthy weight goes hand in hand with health, one cannot forget about other aspects such as exercise, drinking in moderation, not smoking, and having a positive outlook on life. I am working on finding my healthy lifestyle balance at the moment, but am proud of the strides I have made in the last year and a half.
- Becoming a Runner - Don't want to jinx the half marathon this Sunday. I <3 Running.
2 Favorite Work Outs
- Hot Yoga (makes you feel like a million bucks when it is over)
- Cardio Interval Classes (go by so fast!)
1 Thing to Expect From My Blog
My response! I read every comment posted on my blog, and I respond to every email. I love getting questions, hearing your stories, and just knowing that you are reading! I will always respond in an honest, open fashion to any email I get, even if it is a simple "Hello!".
That was fun! So after a nice long weekend I am ready to Start my 4th year of University and get into a more stable routine (Hah, good joke, I still have 1 weekend in Drumheller, followed by 1 weekend in Hamilton for a wedding; after that a stable routine will be implemented!).
I feel really good about not stepping on the scale despite the large quantity of dessert consumed this weekend. I know that it will balance out with all my activity this week and I am not worried about gaining weight. I feel like I am really living right now!