healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, August 26, 2011

And the Scale says ...

123.
This number doesn't upset me, however it is a by product of the absolutely terrible choices I made last weekend. I felt like crap for at least 2 days following my weekend, and I am still making up for it. I spent the week focusing on being healthy, which always makes me feel better - more energetic, but it is absolutely frustrating that I have to go back this weekend for a wedding.

My game plan is simple: I felt like crap after last weeks Gong Show Eat Fest. I feel amazing when I chose healthy, whole foods.

I hope to maintain this weekend, and following this weekend re-focus on making consistently healthy choices.

Life is too short to be so strict all the time, however, I am a girl of extremes - either doing well, making good choices, ext.. or stuffing my face with 10 cookies because, hell, who knows when I will get to do this again? I don't like being an extremist, it is an area of growth for me. Any suggestions or tips on how I can work on this annoying trait?