healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Upped my Cal's

After a few days of some pretty severe gastro upset, I stepped on the scale to see 122. Now I know that I am slightly dehydrated and that my intestines were completely empty while stepping on the scale, but I seriously have NO idea how I am still losing weight.... and at a rate faster than before. Being a health care professional, it is a little unnerving.

I changed my MFP goals today from "Lose 1lb per week" to "Lose 0.5lb per week". This upped my calories from 1200 to 1390. Usually I eat between 1300 - 1600/day, so I will try to up it about 200 calories and aim for 1500 - 1800/day and see if I can maintain my current weight.

If I continue to lose at an ungodly pace then I will definitely be seeing my doctor in the next few weeks for some blood work and other tests.

Have a good day Ladies & Gents,