healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Inches in a Month/Weigh In

Waist: 26.5in
Hips: 35.5in (-0.5)
Chest: 35in
Thigh: 21in
Arm: 11in (-0.5)

I lost 1 inch off of my body in the month of June :)

I also stepped on the scale this morning, curious to see if maybe I went back up to where I thought I was at 127ish. Nope. 124. This is getting a little out of hand. I mean, I am not complaining, but there is absolutely no way that I understand what is going on right now.

Will continue to monitor... and eat healthy.