healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, June 6, 2011

I haven't disappeared!

Hello!

My oh my, its been a while. I had a super crazy week and weekend, and could barely find time to relax at night, let alone keep up on reading blogs and blogging myself!

Here's a quick recap:

- Worked 4 day shifts from Wednesday to Saturday, they were crazy busy, crazy intense, and I learned SO much. I won't go in to details, but needless to say I DID find time to work out after and eat well, regardless of all the other commitments I had going on at the same time (Dr.'s appointments, Nursing Society Stuff, Blah, Blah, Blah).
- Went to a BBQ on Saturday and over indulged in garlic bread (YUM!)
- Dance recitals all day Sunday (from 9am to 6pm), followed by an exhausting 13km run.

I am totally a morning runner, I did NOT want to get out and run after being at the college all day, but I pulled up my big girl panties and did it. I didn't time myself because I didn't really care, I just wanted to get it over with. All went well... aside from the fact that I was attacked by a little white dog. Like legit. It didn't end up biting me because I kicked it in the face every time it got really close, but man oh man, I am lucky! The bastard wouldn't leave me alone. It kept coming at me, within inches, and every time I would have to boot it away. It was vicious. I even tried to run away but the little shit was so fast it was right at my ankles. Not impressed.

In other news - Matthias has a girlfriend too! I am thankful it happened at the same time for us, because it would have been a little disheartening if either of us had been alone while the other was happy, but he seems to like her a lot and he says she likes him a lot so I approve. She is very very pretty as well, and from what he tells me she is nice and has a good head on her shoulders.

I still don't know what the future holds for us - but I suppose that is why it is the future and we never know. I still hope I am not making a huge mistake.

I will probably step on the scale tomorrow morning, but who knows, if I don't feel like it then I won't.

I am also going to fill out that nifty ABCDEFood thing that is going around! That way you guys can see some of the foods I love if you don't have me as a friend on MFP.

Hope you are all having a healthy week!