healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weighed In - Day 12

I know. I know. I didn't make it the full 14 days. But rest assured, there was some method of my madness.

I weighed in at 133lb. That is a 1lb loss in 12 days.

I completely understand that this weight loss no longer comes from calorie deficit, but from working out, and I am becoming more accepting of this. A pound is a pound right? Only 1 more pound until I am officially in my "goal range" of 127-132, so that will definitely be a time to celebrate!

I stepped on the scale this morning because of the dynamics of the coming weekend. Tomorrow I am going to Edmonton and a friend and I are going for dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant. I am SO excited because I have only ever been on one Exclusively Veg Restaurant before and that was in Hamilton. I don't plan on going all out, but I do plan on listening to my body and my head and fully enjoying whatever I chose to get. I am also planning on eating dessert. YUM. Can't Wait!

After said dinner, I am going to my Ma's house in Leduc to spend the night and make breakfast with her for Mothers Day. Again, will limit myself to what my body wants, but am not going to be crazy hard core about what I chose to eat.

This could lead to water retention and a gain on Sunday, and since it has been almost 2 weeks since I stepped on the scale, I wanted an accurate reading.

My next projected scale date will be next Sunday, which is 9 days away. I think I can make it that long :) Just gotta keep pushing through and trying to be healthy.