healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Inches in a Month/Weigh In

Waist: 26.5in (-0.5)
Hips: 36in (-1)
Chest: 35in
Thigh: 21in
Arm: 11.5in (-0.5)

I lost 2 inches in the past month! That's fantastic :)

Stepped on the scale again this morning, just because I figured I was measuring and should also weigh, and somehow, I managed to lose the 0.5 I gained and then an extra pound? I don't know how it happened over night, water weight I suppose, but either way I moved the scale to different parts of the bathroom floor, let it shut off completely before stepping on it again and sure enough all 5 times it said 129. So we will go with it!

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE POUNDS.

That's in the Freaking 120's!!! How did I manage that one!?

How exciting! Haha

Well I am just finishing up a delicious breakfast of Pineapple, Mango, Banana, and Vanilla Greek Yogurt and I am going to hit the gym.

Cheers!