healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dinosaur Half Marathon - September 11, 2011

Holy. Crap.

What have I just done?

I think I may have gone slightly crazy.

I signed up for a Half Marathon.

The Dinosaur Half Marathon
in Drumheller, AB to be exact.

Matthias signed up to, so we will be completing out first ever marathon together! EXCITING!

Seeing all the other lovely blogger's I follow train and run races has inspired me.

Heather @ Leading The Weigh
Keelie @ REAL FAT
Sheryl @ Bitch Cakes
Syl @ LIVE, SMILE, RUN
Rachel @ Rachel Shrinking Beautiful
Emily @ Daily Garnish

Thank you for the inspiration!! (my apologies if you are a runner and I missed your name!)

Let the Training Begin! Thank you Hal Higdon!