healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Car = Love.

Picked up the new car today... Oh my gosh. I instantly fell in love. This car is SO me!


First thing I do when I get home? Start to transfer all the new stuff from the old car to the new car, of course! So I nonchalantly put my new keys (including the remote key starter, both sets I might add) on the passenger seat, and I get out, close the door, and walk over to the old car to start moving everything. Get a big arm full and walk back to the new car.

The Doors are locked.

Are you freaking kidding me?! I can't believe it! Locked my purse, both sets of keys, cell phone, everything, in my new car. Well frick, way to go Amie.

So I head inside, and have to call the Mazda dealer so I can get the roadside assistance number so I can call to get the doors unlocked... Thank god the warranty includes it. Already getting good use and it has only been 2 hours! Lol.

Eating is going decent this week. I am going to do a midweek weigh in tomorrow, and I am feeling good about it. I will update my stats, but won't post anything official until the weekend.

Hope everything is going well with you all!