healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inches in a Month

Waist: 27in (-1)
Hips: 37in (-1)
Chest: 35in
Thigh: 21in (-1)
Arm: 12in

Excellent progress for one month if I do say so myself :)

Still no scale.. 8 days to go.

Tomorrow is my long run (6 miles) so today is going to be a day of light physical activity at home. I think I am going to do 30min on the elliptical and a workout DVD, maybe pilates - I have owned the DVD's for years but never tried them out.

Hope you all have a great weekend!