healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I *Think* Spring is Here to Stay?!

Got up for my Weigh-In today feeling good, I thought for sure I would see a loss (even .5lb). Alas, I stayed the same. I guess I shouldn't be surprised - I went a little crazy with my liquor Friday Night, and even though I puked *woops*, I guess I must have been retaining a bit of it still. Also it is that TOM, and although I don't like to create excuses for myself, that may be playing into it as well.

At least it wasn't a gain. :)

I am going to start Bi-Weekly WI's, I think this will give me the motivation to stay on track ALL the time and will take away the emphasis of the number on the scale. Hell I look fricken great. If I keep up the exercise (which I will), and add in a little more strength training (which I have been), then I know I won't gain any weight and my body will continue to tone up and love me, just as I love it. If the scale stays at 134, then I guess that'll be my number, but for the next 2 weeks I am going to focus on eating right and exercising lots.

Went for my 5 mile run today, it ended up being 5.4 miles (aka 8.75km) outside and I completed it in 1 hour and 10 minutes!! Nice! I seriously love Sunday's and they have absolutely become my favorite day of the week. Especially when it is nice outside, like today. Get up, eat a light breakfast, lace up the runners and throw in the Ipod, Hit the pavement and GO, Come home, Make a coffee and blend in Protein Powder (If you haven't tried this yet, you MUST, it is DELICIOUS - I mix 1 Scoop IsoFlex Peanut Butter Chocolate in my my Coffee and 1Tbsp International Delights Creamer and it is like heaven in a cup), come on the net, and write in my blog. It seriously can't get any better than days like this.

I am so thankful!

I start my Orientation for the Hospital this week, so I am very excited for that! I also submitted my resume to the Buffalo Hotel (a Low Income Housing Building that specifically deals with mental illness and addiction, I did my Mental Health Clinical there) for a casual tenant support worker, so hopefully I will get a call this week from them!

Happy Easter Everyone :)