healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 5 - No Scale

Well, it has been 5 days since I last stepped on a scale. To say it has been tough is an understatement in my books.... It has been brutal. I have stayed on track all week with my eating, exercising and water, there is zero chance that I will be facing any weight gain, because I have been staying within my parameters and I feel good about that, but to not know a tangible number, is nearly killing me.

I lay in bed in the morning, contemplating going downstairs, and then I almost literally run to the kitchen to make myself breakfast - because once I eat I refuse to step on. Its a very strange mental game. At night, I sit here and think about the following morning... whether or not I will have the strength to stay off.

I still have 9 days left to go before I will let myself step on. I will follow through with this because I have made it a public deceleration to do so.

Tomorrow I will do my end of the month measurements and update them on MFP, hopefully there will be a loss there to ease my mind at least a bit.

I will post the updates once I have measured.

Have a good Friday night!