healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update

I just ate All Three of those Starbucks Petite's.
Yup. All 3. In one sitting.
Bloated, Full beyond belief, and only mildly satisfied.
I kinda sorta knew I would eat them all at once. Just so I could "get it out of my system". Now I know, 100%, that I don't want to buy them again, and eating them just this once will be enough to say No Thanks next time.
Do I classify this as a binge? Meh. No. Because they have all been tracked and I have the weeklies for them. I also am comforted in the fact that I have till Sunday to work my butt off at the gym to make up for the 15p+ that they were.
No Biggie. Life Goes on.

Tiramisu Cake Pop Really thick outter coating that kind of reminded me of coffee flavored yogurt. Big enough in size to definitely only need one. Inside cake was super moist, almost like it wasn't fully cooked. This one gets a solid 4/10.

Rocky Road Cake Pop Very sweet, it hurt my teeth. I could tell it had been defrosted from the freezer. Outside coating was good, but the nuts and marshmallows kept falling off. 5/10.

Peanut Butter Cupcake Awesome size for less than 200 calories. Yummy little peanut butter cup on the top which I saved for last. Cupcake itself was good - couldn't tell it was defrosted. Icing was peanut butter flavored, but it was REALLY artificial tasting. There was also too much of it. It was WAY too sweet. 5.5/10.

So bloated. Bah Humbug!