healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank You Weight-Loss Gods

Despite my lack of self control this past week, my tracking, exercise, and water all paid off on the scale. I am down 1lb to 134lb's.

Thank you Weight-Loss Gods!

Now, I know that I need to re-new my sense of commitment, continue to track what I eat, and continue my training for my 10k if I am going to maintain or continue to lose weight. This surprise loss was just what I needed. I must not take advantage of it, because eating like the way I ate last week, in future weeks, will absolutely cause a gain, and I am well aware of that.

Today I hit the gym up early and did my long run - 3.5 miles - in 41 minutes. Not bad, not bad at all! The pace I was at was decent, I felt like I could have probably kept running for about another mile, which means I am on the right path! This week I have two 3 miles runs and next Sunday I go for the big 4! I can do this :)

School is crazy hectic, but I am really enjoying it. I was offered a scholarship to attend the national Canadian Federation of Nursing Unions conference, all I have to pay for is food! So I am super stoked about that. Being the president has paid off after all!

This weeks goals:
  1. At least 2L of Water a day.
  2. Get all my scheduled training in.
  3. Track what I eat, and Eat what I track.
  4. Stop, breathe, and savor every bite.
  5. Eat with no distractions (ie. TV, Laptop, Homework, Car, ext...)
Have a great week everyone! I look forward to a Fully OP Week!