healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WI

I am officially changing my Weigh Day to Sunday. I think this will be more conducive to my life as Sunday's are a day where I get to sleep in and I like to weigh myself at 10am for consistency.

I debated changing to my dad's automatic scale, as it said I was 142.5 yesterday morning, but today when I stepped on the scale I was 145, which cannot in any way be correct as I stayed OP yesterday, drank all my water, did not cheat, ext.. ext.. So I am sticking to old faithful, the scale I started this journey with, and the scale I will continue on with.

139.

YAY! I am officially in the 130's! Woo! I haven't been in the 130's in over 5 years! That's huge! Or tiny! Haha :)

Plan for this week:
- Reading Week! 5 Days of Activity, 3 of which MUST be at the gym.
- Eating Good & Tracking; Shall be easy as I am hibernating in my house and have no plans aside from the gym.
- 2L of water a day keeps the weight away.
- Track Fruit; I am interested to see if this will have any effect on my weight loss, as when I track the NI for a Banana they are 3p+ and 2p+ for an apple. They are really the only fruit I eat besides Blueberries, which is 1p+ for half a cup, so I will let them slide.

4 more to go. Lets git'r'done.