healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday WI

After a terrible case of dehydration and hypoglycemia yesterday morning (I ate 2 banana's, 2tbsp peanut butter, 2 granola bars, a piece of baby bell cheese and 2 squares of chocolate), I was a little worried to say the least about how the scale would respond. Once I started feeling good again I stayed OP the rest of the day, and tracked my little mix up, but there was really nothing I could do because I felt so weak and shaky that I had to grab the easiest thing that was in sight.

137!

YAY! 2lb till goal :) Go exciting. My 5 day gym streak did me well!

I am starting school again tomorrow, which means I know the weight loss will severely slow down, if not completely stopping altogether, and this is because I am going in to my final clinical, which is going to throw off my days and my eating schedule.

I feel prepared with the tools to make healthy choices and plan my days accordingly, but I know I will need to use some of my WP every day just to make sure I am not getting too hungry. Since I will be getting up at 5am some days I will have to be smart and plan my calories in a way so that by 10am I am not burning out and having to eat my lunch. It will be a challenge, but I am up for it! It will be a true test of listening to my body and its hunger signals.

Looking at the fitness side of things, I have made a personal goal to go to the gym 3x a week for this half of the semester. Now, in the past this hasn't always been feasible as school and homework unfortunately take priority and I struggle with fitting it all in, but this semester I am going to give it a solid shot. Hopefully I can find my balance!

Here is to a week of staying OP, tracking everything, and working out 3x!