healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Weigh In

Stepped on the scale this morning after a week of complete commitment. I tracked everything. Including the 3 beers I had on Saturday night, and the Sonoma Valley Salad and Broccoli Cheese Soup from Kelseys I ate on Friday :)

Yay me with a 4lb loss! Down to 141... If I can keep it up this week I will hopefully be at 140 or below by next Monday and then I can wear my Guess watch!

I reached all of my goals last week as well. I consciously ate slower, which was nice because I felt fuller when I was done. I also made sure to drink 2 full glasses of water during my meal also helping with me feeling fuller.

I tried to assess my hunger fully before eating something to ensure that what I was actually feeling was hunger and not just boredom. I think it really worked because I was able to identify 3 times when I was just craving food but not actually hungry for it. This will definitely take practice, but it is a nice start.

4 days of activity. Check. Carried forward to this week.

I will also track everything I eat this week, which I think will be easier this week as I have already had a week of practice!

Here's to another week of weight loss.