healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Loss :)

Well, after a week of feeling like I ate way too much I am very happy to report that I actually lost weight within the past week. Maybe it was all the walking?

I am not too sure how it happened, but either way I am ecstatic! Only 4lb until I reach my goal weight! I have been working at this for 11 months now. It would be amazing to be able to reach goal by the 1 year mark!

It feels so nice to be home too. I feel way more in control of the food that is offered to me and way more empowered to make healthy decisions.

Lots of shopping was done :) I bought Medium sized T-shirts, a SMALL hoodie, and some more SIZE 6 pants! Yay Me!

Upon arrival home I thought it would be a good idea to go drinking and dancing. This turned out to be not such a good idea as I blacked out, and lost my phone. I lost ALL my numbers :( Way to be Amie.

Ah well. Live and Learn, and be Healthy!