healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vancouver + New Years Resolutions

Well, I am having a great time. Vancouver is awesome. Lots of shopping, lots to see, lots of neat restaurants, LOTS of walking, unfortunately lots of eating :(

How can I describe it? Its like I am used to a constant state of slight hunger and anything more makes me feel bloated. The choices I have been making haven't been terrible. I have tried to pick low cal, low sodium options, and tried SO hard to stay away from sweets, but I feel unsuccessful.

I am praying to break even. I am praying the gain will only be 1 or 2 pounds.

I am thankful they don't own a scale.

I am SCARED.

2 more days. 2 more days. 2 more days.

New Years Resolutions:
- Continue being healthy.
- Give back to others.

What resolutions do you have for this year?