healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Stayin the Same

No change this week, which I suppose is to be expected because I ate out twice and may or may not have drank 6-7 beer. Woops. That beer will getcha every time. Too bad I love it.

I learned to snowboard this week! So. Much. Fun. I would definitely recommend it over skiing any day. It is tough, that is for sure, and I fell A LOT, but I had a great time and I was sore for like 3 days after. Lots of bruises, but I used muscles I didn't even know existed. Haha

Since I am really tight on money right now I had to cancel my online Weight Watchers subscription (not like I really tracked anything anyways), but I am wanting to start tracking again (at least taking not as to what it is that I am eating), so I bought a diary and my goal this week is to write down EVERYTHING I eat. Hopefully that will help me identify prior to making the less-healthy choices and will help me in losing my last 5lb.

That is all on my end. I will probably do a mid-week post to help keep me motivated to track my food.