healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, December 6, 2010

New Weight Watchers - CONFUSING :S

Well I just signed on to the New and Improved (???) Weight Watchers to track my weekly weight. Holy man, its a bit confusing. I know that if I just sit down and actually attempt to figure it out it will probably be worthwhile, but I don't know if I want to. I mean, I have been consistently (albeit slowly) losing for the past 10 months, and I was only OP for probably the first 2-3 months. Needless to say I have faced set backs, but I find it SO SO SO hard to track everything I eat. It is hard for me to set aside that time every day to track it and keep points. Not that I go in blind without a plan. I usually have a plan in the morning, but I just don't track it.

Hm. Maybe the last 7 pounds will come off quickly if I track them?! Just a thought. Haha.

So when I lived with my boyfriend, I had a scale, and I really liked the scale we had, it was a manual one, but the numbers were big enough that I could read. When I moved in with my dad I was forced to buy a new scale because the ex kept the old one. It was Ok, but the numbers and lines were REALLY REALLY small and I had trouble seeing where I was. This week I got to pick up the old scale and when I stepped on it (last Tuesday), I was 149lb (2lb's higher than my other tiny numbered scale). Hmm.. that kinda sucks. Whatever. Continued eating good and exercising through out the week. Well! I stepped on the scale today, and I was 147lb on the old scale, so it was a 2lb loss, but I didn't technically change. Haha. Ahh well. I will continue eating good and exercising and hopefully figure out the new WW. My plan will lead to a final success :) Eventually.

Skinny Vibes!