healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, December 13, 2010

5lbs till Goal. Oh Em Gee.

Stepped on this scale this fine morning, to see that I have 5 pounds to lose until I reach my goal of 140! This is amazing! This is insane! I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ALMOST THERE! WOW WOW WOW. Words can't even describe how I feel about reaching this momentous goal. I feel so accomplished, so determined, so incredibly focused, so Healthy.

I worked really hard last week to stay on track. I worked out 4 days in a row and ate pretty good all week. Yesterday I even did 1 full hour of cardio. I have never done that much consecutively, so it was a nice NSV. I also went through all of my clothes and got rid of everything that was too big. WOW. Lots to give away ha ha. I saved one pair of jeans, so that I could try them on in 5lbs and hopefully take a picture to post on here.

I also went in to American Eagle to try on some jeans to see what size I am at because the 3 pairs I currently have that semi-fit are getting too big now. I tried on size EIGHTS! :D Yes! You read correctly! 8! And one of the 8's was even too big, so I tried a 6 on in that style and it was SO close! I can't wait! I was a 14 when I started! That is a drop of 4 sizes. WOW!

I made the promise to myself that I wasn't going to buy jeans again until I was a 6, so hopefully those last 5lbs will come off in the right places ha ha. If not, maybe I will make it an even 10 and go for the tiny 135!

Life is good, Hard work pays off.