healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow What A Weekend!

Hi Everyone,

So this past weekend I went to a nursing student conference in Saskatoon and it was an absolute blast! I learned so much about myself, my values, beliefs, and my leadership abilities. I was able to go to this conference with 13 other awesome girls and we had a blast!

That blast included eating breakfast out twice, pizza, pizza, breadsticks, and more pizza, all downed with delicious beer and vodka.

Bloated much?

I felt gross coming home, and I knew I should expect a gain. I am not too upset with the fact that I gained this week (154) because I knew it was coming and I am well aware my poor choices are the result of it.

Live and learn, and boy did I ever Live and Learn this weekend! :)

Such a good time, I wouldn't change it for anything!



I am happy to announce that I am very back on track though, and this weekend of bad eating has only further motivated me to keep going.

I did 40 minutes on the elliptical yesterday, and I have Hip Hop tonight and I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow! Bye Bye Beer Bloat :)