healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

McDonalds Meltdown.

I caved.

It was an emotional semi-meltdown and the McDonalds was right there to make it better.

A Big Mac, Cheesburger, and Medium fries later and I felt like Shit. Who knew I could even fit all that food away still? Not I.

I recognized the emotions immediately after I was done. I had gotten down on myself and I felt out of control and I gave in to temptation.

3 hours and a huge bloat-y feeling later I jumped on the elliptical for 35 minutes, and finished it off with my crunches routine.

Do I feel 100%? No. I still feel like shit for giving in. But I worked on some positive self-talk when I was on the elliptical and I definitely feel better.

This journey needs some set backs right? And I have had my fair share that is for sure, but that is how you learn and how you make a forever-kind-of-change.

How do you overcome adversity when faced with emotional eating?

Skinny vibes to you all.