healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Healthy BMI

This week was one of my trials on my success. It included the emotional roller-coaster I call school, a McDonald's Binge, a screwed up scrub order that cannot be fixed, ext.. ext..

Needless to say, I wasn't hoping for a loss this week because my stress levels have been through the roof. I tried to watch what I ate, but I knew that I was a little more excessive this week with the Starbucks and the Chocolate to help me get through the day. Not the best coping mechanism, but I will take what I can get.

I also self-diagnosed (Uh-Oh!) myself with Body Dysmorphic Disorder, what is this special gem you ask? BDD is a type of chronic mental illness in which you can't stop thinking about a flaw with your appearance — a flaw that is either minor or imagined (Thank You MayoClinic). Yeah.. I totally have this.. I have had it for years.. I remember the time it started. So now I am going to try to work on identifying my negative perceptions so that I can stop them before they start and try to stay positive.

On a happy note, I had a 1lb loss this morning. That brings me to 147lb, a number which puts me within the Healthy BMI range. YAY! This is so so so huge. I never thought I could get to this place, but I have. 7lb's till goal! Lets do this. =)