healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weigh Day

Good Morning!

Just stepped on the scale for my Monday Weigh In and I am down 3.5lbs to a whopping 151.5! YES! In 1 and a half pounds I will have reached my next 10lb milestone and I will be able to buy myself a hot stone massage!

Here is the kicker though: I am 5ft 4+1/2in.
In 4.5lb I will have a BMI in the HEALTHY RANGE!!!!!!!! I didn't even think that was possible!

I am 11.5lb away from goal.

I can do this.

You can too.