healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Shoes :)

I weighed myself today, and I am down another pound :) 158, Woop Woop!

Now that I am into the 1 - Fiddy's I got to buy myself 2 pairs of shoes for hitting my next 10lb milestone! I bought a pair of cute black flats and a pair of beige heels. I had seriously been looking for beige heels for months, with no luck at finding any, but today I found a pair at Sterling for $40! Steal of a Deal.

This week I am working 2 day shifts and an evening shift, so it shouldn't be to bad. In between that I need to continue working on philosophy, Lame.

I am going Paintballing on Tuesday, Anyone ever been? I am a big baby, but I am excited, I hope it doesn't hurt too much!