healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Onward and Downward

Hey Everyone,

Today was my weigh in day and I was down 1lb! Its a loss, and I will take it, because I defiantly don't deserve to lose any more than that this week.

I may have eaten McDonalds........ and WokBox.
OOPS!

Oh well, it was totally worth it, and I wont do it this week.

Mini Goal for this week: Track EVERYTHING that enters my mouth.

What are your mini goals for this week? Do you find that if you make them you achieve better results?