healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, April 5, 2010

WI + 5% Star

Woo Woo Woo!!!
I worked really hard last week. I stayed away from McDonalds and all other fast-food joints, I went for not one, but TWO jogs, and the result?

2 pound loss!!!

Bringing me down to 171!!!!!!!!!!! HAVEN'T BEEN THAT LOW SINCE I WAS 15! WOOOOO!! So excited, and so motivated to keep going.

I also reached my 5% Star, which is a nice boost too!

One more pound and I will be at 170. When I make it there it will be 10lbs lost and I can go buy myself a new outfit! Woo!

Do any of you have any mini goals?
Here are mine:

170 - Buy New Outfit
160 - Buy New Summer Dress & Shoes
150 - Hot Stone Massage
140 - GOAL, Get my Hair Done

Sending skinny vibes your way!