healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weeeeeiiigh In Day

Down 2lbs, Down 2lbs, Down 2 Poooooouuuunds! :)

Woohoo! Feels good. Officially in the 160's. 169 to be exact. Had to retake my points quiz. I will have to track everything this week just to make sure I stay within my new points.

I bought my new outfit today too! Woo! One goal down, 3 more to go!

I am going to Edmonton this weekend, so I also need to save up the Weekly Points, and Rack up the Activity Points so that I can (hopefully) lose this week regardless of the nasty drinking I will be doing this weekend.

Hoping everyone else has a great week.